Kanosh Town Cemetery Burial Fee Schedule and Definitions
Residents.........: $300.00 per space for burial
Non Residents.: $600.00 per space for burial
Residents.........: $300 per grave opening and closing
$75.00 per grave opening and closing infant and cremation
Non Residents..: $600 per grave opening and closing
$100.00 per grave opening and closing infant and cremation
Residents.........: $100 extra for Saturday burial (for Bonus to town employee as overtime)
Non Residents..: $200 extra for Saturday burial (for Bonus to town employee as overtime)
Definition of burial space:
1. An adult burial space will be 4 feet by 9 feet long 2.
2. Infant space 33" x 74", there may be 3 infant burial spaces on an adult burial space for adult or 4 cremation burial if space allows.
3. One burial per space for adult and/or cremation burials if space allows.
Definition of a Resident:
1. As per this resolution a resident will be defined as a person whose primary residence is located within Kanosh Town limits at the time of death.
2. A full-time student who lives away from home to attend school.
3. A person who is required to be placed into a medical facility or rest home for health and or safety reasons, and their primary residence was within Kanosh
Town limits at the time of being placed into the facility.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Kanosh Town reserves the right to move or alter spaces as needed.
2. A graveside will be over 1 hour before dusk to allow Town employees to close graves.
3. The Town may, and is hereby expressly reserves the right, at any time or times, with or without notice to owners to adopt new rules and regulations,
or to amend, alter and/or repeal any rule, regulation, and/or article, section, or paragraph and/or sentence in these Rules and Regulations.
4. Special cases may arise in which the literal enforcement of a rule may impose unnecessary hardship. The Town, therefore reserves the right, without
notice to make exceptions or modifications in any of the Rules and Regulations when in its judgment, the same appear advisable; and such temporary
exceptions or modifications shall in no way be construed as affecting the general application of such.
5. No pet burial in the cemetery.